Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy is the data controller company with respect to personal data collected and processed through their website. In this capacity, each of these entities Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy is registered with appropriate data protection authorities regarding the processing of personal data via such websites.
Collection of Personal Data
Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy collects personal information to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy collects and maintains personal information from its current and former employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy customers, from current and former contingent workers (including temps and other non-employees) of Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy and at times, it may collect or be exposed to personal information from its customers. Through certain of the Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy web sites, Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy collects personal information that is voluntarily provided by users when a user signs up for a jobs.sintesysglobal.com account or other Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy web site that allows for users to set up an account or otherwise submit information for the purpose of searching for temporary or permanent employment opportunities, submits his or her resume for inclusion in an Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy database or responds to a specific listed employment position.
The information Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy collects will be used only as described in this on-line Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Comply with human resource requirements;
- Comply with government regulations;
- Provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs;
- Support recruitment inquiries;
- Facilitate the job search process and to help us find you a suitable job match;
- Gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize you when you return;
- Provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Marketing, advertising and promotions, notification of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by Allegis Group; and
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Communication with you. We will monitor the comments and other requests that you send to us through our website, such as online queries or registering your attendance at conferences or events. This may include returning a phone call or contact you by email.
- Direct marketing and promotion. Direct marketing and / or promotional efforts by or on behalf of Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy may include providing specific information that you have requested online or providing information generic about other offerings. When we collect personal data for direct marketing or promotional, we usually offer appropriate options for the use of their personal data.
- Hiring. If you submit a job application or your resume online, we use your personal information for purposes related to the employment, which may include contacting you by email, phone or post mail. In some cases, you will need to register on our website so you can track the progress of your application online. Except where you request otherwise, Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy can keep your personal data on file long enough in order to be considered for other employment opportunities with Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy in the future.
- Supplier Management. Should include this functionality within our website, we will enable ICT service providers register their interest in providing services Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy. We will use these personal data in connection with celebration or realization of a transaction with the supplier and for other purposes related to acquisitions.
- Discussion forums. If you decide to participate in discussion forums or chat rooms from Outsourcing Strategy Sintesys, in some cases, you may be required to register certain information such as your name and address email. You should also be aware that your comments may be widely available to others, inside or outside Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy, according to the particular discussion forum or chat room you are accessing.
- Maintaining the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. We will use your personal data in order to maintain and improve our website. We may also use your personal data in order to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Collection of statistics about the use of our website.
Personal data about you may be included in the following:
- Resumes/Curriculum vitae
- Our interview notes;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records;
- Information necessary to provide payroll services, including banking details, tax deductions and vacation allowances;
- Information about you and your beneficiaries, as required, to enroll in any benefits packages;
- Reference letters; and
- Test results.
Cookies and Clicktrails Policy
Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: Allows the user to navigate through the website, and the use of different options or services made available as control traffic and data communication, identify your session, store data from your cart purchases, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process from an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for video or sound broadcast or share content via social networks.
- Analysis cookies: Allow responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements according to the analysis of how users use the service.
|Cookie Type||Description||Examples of use|
|Analytics||Gather information from the browsing experience on our clients’ websites completely anonymously.|
|Advertising||They collect information about the ads displayed to the anonymous users in web portals.|
|Technical||They allow the user to navigate through the website, and the use of different options or services made available there.|
If desired the user can disable cookies on this site in your browser settings.
- Chrome: following this link http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: following this link http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: following this link http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: following this link http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: following this link http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy is an international organization. While we have different legal entities in other parts of the world, our internal processes and infrastructure are international in scope and nature and generally cross beyond the borders of countries. Consequently, you should be aware that we may share personal data within Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy and transfer it to countries in the world where we have data centers or way of doing business, including those located outside Mexico, outside the United States and outside the European Union (EU). Some of these countries have no specific laws and data protection and may provide less legal protection for your personal data. In these cases Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy will process your personal data as described in this Policy and in accordance with applicable law.
Like many organizations, we work with service providers to collect, use and process personal data on our behalf. Our practice is to require such suppliers to handling such personal information in accordance with the privacy and security policies from Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy.
Legal Data Disclosure
Sensitive personal data
As a general rule, Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy does not collect sensitive personal data through its website. “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or concerning health or sex life. Shipping to Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy, voluntary and unsolicited sensitive personal data (for example, by submitting your resume or a job application online), you expressly agree that your personal data being used as described in this Policy.
Access, correction, update and deletion of personal data
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, or to request a copy of your personal data, then please fill out this form. Also, if you think your personal details are incorrect or you wish to be removed from our database, then please fill in this form so that Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy can make the necessary corrections or updates or proceed to deletion of your data as applicable.
Security and integrity of data
Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy uses several procedures and technological security measures to protect personal data we collect use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, it should be noted that, due to the open and unsecured character of the Internet, Sintesys Outsourcing Strategy can not be responsible for the security of transmissions of personal data over the Internet.
Third party websites
Notification of Changes to this Policy
If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page. In order to check for updates to this policy, please check this page regularly.