Digital Strategy Leads to Competitive Advantage
Today’s digital and mobile devices provide unprecedented access to information, products and services across a variety of digital channels.
We can help you to:
- Identify, articulate and execute on digital opportunities that will increase your organization’s competitive advantage.
- Create a great brand experience, projecting your brand clearly across the many touch points, channels and devices their customers use.
- Attract, Engage, Convert, Renew.
Trusted advise to help you make the right decisions when it comes to your online presence…
The best place to start when designing a new website or creating a new section is with a definition of the necessary requirements. Answering our strategists’ questions will put you well on your way to optimal online success through a thoughtful, intelligent, and detailed definition of requirements.
This includes matching specific user preferences when presenting the content of your website to that particular user. This is accomplished by tracking user behavior on the website in order to ensure that the site is tailored or “personalized” for that user.
This includes the structural design of websites and other online solutions to support usability and findability. Typically, it involves organizing the information which is then used and applied to ensure a productive front-end user experience.
A/B testing is a simple way to test modifications on certain pages of your website against the current design and determine which ones produce positive results. It’s a way to validate that any change to an element on one of your web pages is improving your conversion rate.
- Health check of your website trough the use web analytics tools
- Data mining of your website statistics to leverage the most of ROI possible
- Make marketing of your website more efficient and produce successful outcomes by combining predictive analytics and data mining.
This concept is driven by understanding the moments of engagement between your visitors and your brand, along with the emotions they create. Experience designers analyze existing touchpoints and create new ones to produce the desired outcome.